Being an Impact Hub Baltimore ‘Roadie’ is a hands on ‘event coordinating 101’ experience you won’t soon forget! Here’s the vision:
For each event a Roadie will:
- Conduct walk through / orientation for your assigned event
- Complete pre- and post event space walk through and checklist with renter.
- Set up and run A/V equipment
- Greet and check in event participants (if needed).
- Ensure that complete and accurate information is being given to guests regarding Impact Hub.
- Present a professional appearance at all times.
- Uphold the highest standards of customer service and friendliness.
- Assist with set-up and clean-up when needed and keep our renters on track with time.
- Assist Event Hosts when needed.
- Assist with management of inventory of event supplies.
- Report out by noon the following day by filling out the ‘Event Survey’
Activate the Hub!
Each Roadie is required to plan and implement one social and one educational ‘Impact Hub’ event per month. We also require that you attend one or two monthly ‘How to’ workshops with Michelle Antoinette Nelson, our Events Manager.
Work Trade Terms:
- An unlimited coworking membership (access to our building 24/7 valued at $250/month);
- Curated, thoughtful introductions to the movers and shakers in the Baltimore social enterprise community when requested;
- Following completion of session, references from core team members to put on your resume going forward;
- Access to supportive groups within the Impact Hub membership for finding careers and jobs that you’ll love;
- Opportunity to help establish Baltimore as the epicenter of social change.
To apply send your cover letter and resume to Michelle Antoinette Nelson at events@baltimore.