We support a community of innovators and entrepreneurs to scale and sustain their initiatives. Our inspiring workspace and innovative programming build the connections and skills people need to grow and thrive. Together, we are building an innovative local economy that advances equity and civic wealth.
We believe complex challenges will never be solved by one person or organization alone. We support a thriving, diverse community where people collaborate across sectors, networks, and neighborhoods.
We catalyze positive growth. Working alongside a supportive community propels entrepreneurs forward through trusted relationships and tailored resources to match any stage, sector, or idea. Impact Hub connects people to opportunities to advance change in these key impact areas:
- EDUCATION + YOUTH
- SOCIAL JUSTICE
- HEALTH + WELLNESS
- ARTS + DESIGN
- COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT + HOUSING
- CITY PLANNING + TRANSIT
- WORKFORCE + ECONOMIC OPPORTUNITY
- GREEN + SUSTAINABILITY
We change systems and drive civic wealth by bringing people together.
- Mindsets: Systems change begins with how we think. We believe in people and process. We put community at the center of everything we do.
- Relationships: We cultivate a community of thinkers, doers, and dreamers. Breaking down barriers and building social capital advances transformation.
- Resources & Practices: Sharing resources, expertise, and information builds power and possibility. We advocate for ecosystems of opportunity.
Community-Driven. We build with people, not for them. We support community leaders to build new solutions from the ground up. This begins with trust.
User-Centered. We listen deeply and respect the expertise of lived experience. We believe people living challenges first hand know exactly what works.
Systems Thinking. Start by understanding root causes. Consider history, culture, and context. Structural solutions go beyond the “quick fix” to create new patterns and possibilities.
Asset-framed. Our communities are rich with assets–committed people, inspiring places, and promising ideas. We have everything we need to solve our own challenges.
Collaborative. It takes many skills, perspectives, and talents to address complex issues. Collaborative solutions are greater than the sum of their parts.
Action-oriented. We learn by doing. We take risks, prototype solutions, and learn from our failures. Entrepreneurs roll-up their sleeves and leap into action.