The small and mighty IHB team is a driving force behind this vibrant community and inspiring space. We spend countless hours developing systems, designing solutions, and stewarding relationships to serve a growing network of stakeholders. Each team member brings an entrepreneurial mindset, creative energy, and a commitment to fuel real progress.
Our advisors provide strategic direction, skills, and connections to new opportunities. They extend our team’s capacity, and collaborate on key initiatives.
- Oswaldo Acosta – City First Enterprises
- Pres Adams – Impact Hub Global
- Erika Davies – Racial Equity Asset Lab
- Rodney Foxworth – Business Alliance for Living Local Economies (BALLE)
- Parag Khandhar – Gilmore Khandhar, LLC
- Jamie McDonald – Generosity Consulting
- Michelle Antoinette Nelson – Impact Hub Oakland
- Jess Solomon – Robert W. Deutsch Foundation
- Dan Taylor – Baltimore Development Corporation
Co-Founders Rodney Foxworth, Pres Adams, and Michelle Geiss shared a vision to strengthen networks for a Better Baltimore. Along with friends and collaborators, they organized the first “SocEnt Breakfast” in 2012. In one year, the Breakfast and related programs engaged 1,500+ of Baltimore’s most dynamic and diverse social entrepreneurs, community leaders, nonprofit organizations, businesses, funders, and city agencies. We joined the Impact Hub global network in October 2014 to create a home for this growing community.
Many people contributed their time, energy, and talents to co-create Impact Hub Baltimore. Meet some of our early collaborators who laid the foundation:
- Elaine Asal – Space Design & Community Engagement
- Amanda Allen – Program Development & Community Engagement
- Jermaine Bell – Programs, Social Media & Graphic Design
- Scott Burkholder – Incubator Program Prototyping
- Bryan Connor – Graphics, Web & Systems Design
- Ami Dang – Customer Relations Management & Fundraising
- Christa Daring – Community Management & Business Model
- Andrew Hazlett – Member Recruitment & Operations
- Lindsey Henley – Communications & Member Engagement
- Oreoluwa Oladunni – Systems & Technology Development
- Kevon Paynter – Community Management & Systems
- Kate Purcell – Brand Management & Graphic Design
- Geoff Stack – Program Development & Community Building
- Dana Verbosh – Interior Design & Co-Design Development
- Hasdai Westbrook – Founding Member & Brand Strategy
- Chris Wilson – Founding Member & Advisor
Project Advisory Committee (2014 to 2016) – Jamie McDonald, Ted Rouse, Danielle Torain, Olga Maltseva Brillman, Jen Goold, Omar Muhammed, Darius Graham, Sally Boulter, Kelly Keenan Trumpbour, Mike Brenner, Gayle Carney, Jeff Cherry, Alison Lambert, Marcia Hart, Mike Subelsky, Michael Cross-Barnet.